Tuesday, December 29, 2009

JESUS WALK TO WALKIN WITH THE DEVIL



Kanye West, who a few years ago released the well-written and spiritually inspired track “Jesus Walks”, is the same guy according to DimeWars.com who recently spit:


“I sold my soul to the Devil/I know its a crappy deal/least it came with a few toys and a happy meal/I’m spaced out God/I be on that moon talk/ I wonder if God ask Mike how to moon walk…”


Of course this doesn’t help the suspicions of the “Rihanna, Jay-Z, Kanye Anti-God Campaign” – and apparently after Rihanna’s recent song about suicide and Shawn Carter’s references to himself as God, this Kanye freestyle had to be expected. Or was it?



Kanye recently decided he’d allow his (emerging) feelings out at a recent Kid Cudi concert.

Blasphemy, maybe? Or maybe just life post a tragic event. You be the judge.

Watch the video and let us know your thoughts…

Did ‘Ye go too far?


No comments:

Post a Comment